Knowledge is a weapon forged in the armory of thought. You must use it to provoke your mind, strengthen your awareness, and ignite your action.
watch a few Videos
Take your pick! Each one offers a powerful message along with a unique fusion of honesty, humor, and creativity.
Read these published articles
My personal growth has been rooted in my ability to challenge everything I think I know. And through these articles, I offer you a similar opportunity to gain new perspectives and challenge old beliefs, habits, and ways of working/living.
words of wisdom from THE FORBES coaches council
My friends and I decided to get together and answer every question you could ever have about work related topics... enjoy!
- Six Smart Ways You Can Use Big Data To Strengthen Your Leadership
- Practice What You Preach: How Any Organization Can Truly Embrace Diversity
- 11 Ways To Be A More Ethical Leader
- 13 Ways To Process Emotions Before Making Important Decisions
- 15 Questions To Ask Employees If You Want Them To Be More Engaged
- The Best Ways To Offer Feedback To A Higher-Up
- Harboring Resentment At Your Job? 15 Ways To Rise Above It
- 14 Leadership Trends That Will Shape Organizations In 2018
- 13 Important Things For New 'Mompreneurs' To Remember As They Grow Their Business